The finale is so weird. I can't even say a word for it when I started watching. Did the series finally make sense? I do not even have a clue to react whatsoever. So, we get to see Shu's past and how he became the oblivious peaceful boy. But, unfortunately; the ending became sad? Like I said again, it is just plain weird. In fact, my jaw dropped. Other than that, I have not much to say.
Conclusion: Weird finale...
- Related Entries
- Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 2 Impression
- Onee-chan ga Kita Impression
- Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 4 Impression
- Soushin Shoujo Matoi Episode 2 Impression
- Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 2 Impression
- Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 10 Impression