On this episode, the club thinks of an idea to produce a result for the coming school fair. Later, they start practicing for competitive siege PvP.
Whoa, it's cool to see PvP (player versus player) finally getting introduced. Also I like how the club practices to compete with other players and then get in the action. Other than that, I'll be looking forward to see the club actually get in the PvP action on the next episode. Now what's going to be the next plan or problem? Overall, nice PvP introduction and some funny training moments.
Conclusion: Nice PvP introduction and some funny training moments.
- Related Entries
- Gatchaman Crowds Insight Episode 4 Impression
- Carnival Phantasm Episode 8 Impression
- Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Outdoor Backpack on Tokyo Otaku Mode
- Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 4 Impression
- Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Episode 14 Impression
- Show By Rock!! Episode 2 Impression