On this episode, Shingo learns more details about his wife and daughter. Later, Matoi and her friends decides on what to do while learning about more the past.
So it's nice to finally see the full details about the past and Shingo investigating about it. Also Matoi and along with her friends came up with theirs goals which is decent. Other than that, this filler episode is half boring but I can't wait to see the finale. Now what our three heroines exactly going to do next? Overall, half boring filler and past details about Matoi's mother.
Conclusion: Half boring filler and past details about Matoi's mother.
- Related Entries
- Log Horizon Episode 2 Impression
- Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Episode 11 Impression
- Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle Episode 24 Impression
- Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 11 Impression
- Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 5 Impression
- Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 7 Impression