...Wow, more slice of life focus but there's a bunch of "mental issues". This is just somewhat another filler with hardly any action just like the previous episode. Unfortunately, more and more anime reviewers are starting to drop this series since episode 3. Though, I have not much to say because it got me quite bored and the story of Black Rock Shooter's other self is getting freaky. Perhaps the OVA movie will be way better at this rate and I might have spoke too soon. Overall, I'm going to continue to follow this series besides my morale going down.
Conclusion: Another boring filler with mental issues and hardly any action. I'm quite disappointed.
- Related Entries
- Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Episode 11 Impression
- Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin Episode 5 Impression
- Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 1 Impression
- Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 8 Impression
- No Game No Life Episode 11 Impression
- Net-juu no Susume Episode 5 Impression