On this episode, Touya is given a mansion by the King. Later, they travel to a city to help transport the King by portal and have some battle encounters.
Oh, our male lead got a mansion to live with his harem instead of getting knighted. I was expecting that and especially since they somewhat revealed the mansion in the opening. Also it was cool to see Touya's party have some more battles and even fight a big threat near the end of the episode. Other than that, I wonder who is that mysterious spy observing Touya? Overall, cool mansion introduction and another king request plot.
Conclusion: Cool mansion introduction and another king request plot
- Related Entries
- Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 5 Impression
- Favorite OP Songs for Summer Season 2013
- Third Faction Army: Burning Season on Kickstarter
- Majimoji Rurumo Episode 12 Final Impression
- Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin Episode 1 Impression
- Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Episode 10 Impression