Girls' Frontline is going to have Operation Cube coming up and has an on-going EXP boost event in preparations for it. Operation Cube will be all night battles. T-Dolls will need to be at least level 70 to pass all four missions.
I'm super excited and I at least have one echelon unit ready for it. Also, I'll try to get a second echelon ready during the current EXP boost event.
Dear Commanders,— Girls' Frontline-EN Official (@GirlsFrontlineE) July 6, 2018
Another Combat EXP Boost Event will be held from July 10th 00:00 to July 16th 23:59 UTC-8!
HP: https://t.co/DDYV54n74G#GirlsFrontline pic.twitter.com/ao31vfvpGW
Another note is it seems a new batch of T-Dolls will be coming besides the event exclusive OTs-14. One of them in the shadow is G11.
- Related Entries
- Girls' Frontline EN 100th Day Celebration and JP Celebration
- Girls' Frontline KR Firework Festival Event
- Dolls' Frontline Halloween Carnival Event and EN Event
- Virtual YouTuber Irodori Mayoi on Girls' Frontline
- Girls' Frontline Operation Rabbit Hunt T-Dolls
- Girls' Frontline JP Pre-registration Campaign