Onmyoji Arena is an anime free to play MOBA based on the Onmyoji universe from the original game. So I partly got into Onmyoji Arena and tried the Talent Quest rank mode. It was fun and seems to be really easy-ish for bronze. Also, there's no noticeable pay to win mechanics like the other MOBA mobile games are doing (example would be extra stats benefits for skins). I might even spend some more time on this game besides Girls' Frontline. Here's my gameplay video.
- Related Entries
- Happy Campers Visual Novel Released on Steam
- X-Tactics - Urban Tactical RPG on Indiegogo
- Kawaii Anime Bundle on IndieGala
- The Spirit Master of Retarnia -Conqueror of the Labyrinth- on Steam
- Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes Online Multiplayer Region Lock Gone?
- Skye: Endless Realm's Progress and Beta Sign Up