On this episode, Diablo's party visits the Lord. Later, they make some preparations to travel.
It was funny to see Diablo to still struggle a lot with his social skills and demon lord ego. Also, they revealed some more new characters and the next main Elven plot development. Other than that, there was cool action, but it's sadly not comparable to the previous episodes' action scenes. Now how will Diablo and his allies travel and deal with the Elven threat? I'll be looking forward for it. Overall, nice next main plot development and some new characters introduced.
Conclusion: Nice next main plot development and some new characters introduced.
- Related Entries
- Tokyo Ghoul:re Episode 3 Impression
- Gatchaman Crowds Episode 11 Impression
- IS: Infinite Stratos 2 Episode 1 Impression
- Soul Eater Not Episode 7 Impression
- Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta Episode 6 Impression
- Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 2 Impression