On this episode, Zack and Rachel continues to pass through Catherine's obstacles. Later, Zack's past gets revealed.
Whoa, it was interesting to see Zack's past and on why he became a psycho killer. Also, Catherine's obstacles is getting much harder and intense. Other than that, I hope Zack will be able to kill Catherine soon. Now what's going to be the next obstacles that our main duo will face? I can't wait to find out. Overall, more nice intense obstacles and some character development.
Conclusion: More nice intense obstacles and some character development.
Need anime merchandise? Come shop at Tokyo Otaku Mode!
- Related Entries
- Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 3 Impression
- Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta Episode 12 Final Impression
- Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works Episode 0 Impression
- Mekaku City Actors Episode 7 Impression
- Moretsu Pirates Episode 12 Impression
- No Game No Life Episode 11 Impression