On this episode, the human body gets an allergy attack. Later, the cells struggle on dealing with them.
So it was interesting to see the allergens introduced and the cells that deals with them. Also, the intense attack was cool even though there was no infection involved. Other than that, there is some new cell features which weren't in the previous episodes. Now what's going to be the next intense plot? I can't wait to find out. Overall, cool allegory attack and some more plot twists.
Conclusion: Cool allegory attack and some more plot twists.
Need anime merchandise? Come shop at Tokyo Otaku Mode!
- Related Entries
- Hundred Episode 10 Impression
- Last Period: Owarinaki Rasen no Monogatari Episode 11 Impression
- Last Period: Owarinaki Rasen no Monogatari Episode 1 Impression
- Black★Rock Shooter Episode 7 Impression
- Majimoji Rurumo Episode 1 Impression
- Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Enryuu-hen Episode 4 Impression