On this episode, the red blood cells struggle on delivering oxygen. Later, more blood cell causalities occur.
The finale was just so dark. It was kinda sad to see the red blood cells struggle to do deliveries and die at the same time. Also, AE3803 is awesome since she kept being brave. Other than that, I wonder what happened to the senpai red blood cell who assigned the kouhai red blood cell? Did she die? Anyway, I would like to see a second season because I greatly enjoyed this series. Overall, awesome dark finale and twists.
Conclusion: Awesome dark finale and twists.
- Related Entries
- Soul Eater Not Episode 3 Impression
- Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Enryuu-hen Episode 6 Impression
- Witch boy Magical piece Visual Novel on Kickstarter
- Last Period: Owarinaki Rasen no Monogatari Episode 5 Impression
- Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 10 Impression
- Gugure! Kokkuri-san Episode 12 Final Impression