On this episode, Rimuru continues to talk and plan with his dragon friend. Later, he encounters other people.
The pacing for this episode was kinda sloe. But, it was still enjoyable since it develops a serious plot for our male lead. Also, it was nice to see how Rimuru develop more of his abilities and friendship with the dragon. Other than that, I can't wait to see the coming big action. Now what will happen next? Overall, enjoyable story development for a coming action plot.
Conclusion: Enjoyable story development for a coming action plot.
- Related Entries
- Shinmai Maou no Testament Episode 8 Impression
- Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Episode 9 Impression
- Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 7 Impression
- Talking Body Pillow Successfully Funded in Japan
- Black★Rock Shooter Episode 6 Impression
- Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 9 Impression