So I asked my friend (potegeron) to redesign Supaku Blog's mascot into the unofficial Type 89/89式小銃 T-Doll based on Girls' Frontline/Dolls' Frontline. She still retains her original previous looks except for her combat outfit and assault rifle.
Leilani Hikaru/レイラニヒカル will no longer be her name. But, she will exist as an entirely different alternative version. Her redesign is to also fit with Supaku Blog's theme (instead of just white and black).
(If you are curious, unlike her original non-combatant school uniform, she is "body armor equipped" which hides her oppai. In other words, she's not flat chested.)
Here are her behind-the-scenes concept sketches during our development discussion. Due to his very busy schedule, it took quite a while.
For more details or art about Supaku Blog's mascot, feel free to check out her Character section.
- Related Entries
- Girls' Frontline Springfield Nendoroid is Coming
- Girls' Frontline KR Firework Festival Event
- Girls' Frontline KR 1st Anniversary Videos
- Girls' Frontline EN Cosplay Contest
- Girls' Frontline EN Fairy System Coming and JP Wedding Gacha Rerun
- Dolls' Frontline JP Bridal Events and EN Equipment Rate Up Event