On this episode, the idols does rehearsing while Junk remains anxious. Later, they do a concert.
So it's cool to see Koutarou finally do something for Junko while the girls continue their practice. Also, the concert scene is nice and it looks like they somewhat improved the CG. Other than that, I wonder if the old reporter will become some sort of antagonist once he figures out the idol group are zombies. Now what will be the next plot and concert? I'll be looking forward to it. Overall, more decent rehearsals and another cool concert.
Conclusion: More decent rehearsals and another cool concert.
- Related Entries
- Black★Rock Shooter Episode 3 Impression
- Outbreak Company Episode 12 Final Impression
- Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 6 Impression
- Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Episode 12 [Final] Impression
- Hataage! Kemono Michi Episode 11 Impression
- Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 11 Impression