On this episode, Sakuta continues to solve Rio's double case. Meanwhile, he encounters a problem with Mai,
So it turns out that Rio's case has no connection to Shouko's case which is interesting. Also, it was nice to see more of Rio's personality and how she became friends with our male lead. Other than that, I kinda find it awkward that Mai and Sakuta encounters a new wall between them. Now what will happen next? It'll probably be back to Shouko. Overall, interesting Rio case ending and a relationship obstacle.
Conclusion: Interesting Rio case ending and a relationship obstacle.
- Related Entries
- Dusk Maiden of Amnesia Episode 5 Impression
- Outbreak Company Episode 9 Impression
- Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Episode 2 Impression
- Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 1 Impression
- Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Enryuu-hen Episode 7 Impression
- Somali to Mori no Kamisama Episode 6 Impression