On this episode, Naofumi got some rewards for rescuing villagers and obtained a chick to raise. Later, he enters a race against Motoyasu.
Unfortunately, they rushed and altered some very important scenes that are actually crucial for the main timeline. An example would be some of Naofumi's thoughts on why he took a certain action. Also, the near ending is very different from the original novel/manga. However, despite my complaining, I find the anime adaptation to be still decent even if I didn't read the manga/novel to the latest arc. Now will the anime stray further from the original story? I can't wait to find out. Overall, cool story development and some disappointing rushed/altered scenes.
Conclusion: Cool story development and some disappointing rushed/altered scenes.
- Related Entries
- Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Episode 1 Impression
- Captain Earth Episode 10 Impression
- Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 10 Impression
- Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 11 Impression
- Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 4 Impression
- Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta Episode 10 Impression