On this episode, Latina starts her fresh new life in the inn. Later, she gets lost in the streets.
So I actually own the light novels, but they weren't in my to do list. Anyway, oh my gosh, Latina is so adorable. I liked how she handled certain obstacles and get help from people. Also, it's nice to see Dale give his new daughter some more independence while he does his quests. Other than that, I can't wait to see more of Latina's adventures. Now what will be the next situation? I can't wait to find out. Overall, adorable independence development for Latina.
Conclusion: Adorable independence development for Latina.
- Related Entries
- No Game No Life Episode 4 Impression
- Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 1 Impression
- Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 1 Impression
- Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Episode 2 Impression
- Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 8 Impression
- Renai Boukun Episode 6 Impression