On this episode, Hajime and Yue starts traveling down the floors together. Later, they encounter some more challenging monsters.
So it feels like this anime adaptation is very rushed, even though I didn't read the light novels yet. But, out of the other current season isekai anime, Arifureta is my top favorite one. Anyway, Hajime's and Yue's bonding is nice. Also, it was mostly action packed which is nice. Now what's going to be the next floor plot for our main duo? I can't wait to find out. Overall, cool bonding development and some nice action.
Conclusion: Cool bonding development and some nice action.
- Related Entries
- Enen no Shouboutai Episode 13 Impression
- Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 11 Impression
- Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 7 Impression
- Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 5 Impression
- Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 3 Impression
- Soushin Shoujo Matoi Episode 10 Impression