On this episode, Luna becomes Ebifry's tour guide. Meanwhile, Hakuto continues with his plans.
It was interesting to see more of Luna's past backstory and how she became a Holy Maiden. Also, seeing Yu becoming softer because of Hakuto and Isami's reaction towards it is hilarious. Other than that, I hope there's going to be actual action coming. Now what's going to be the next plot? I'll be looking forward to it. Overall, interesting backstory of Luna and more nice laid back moments.
Conclusion: Interesting backstory of Luna and more nice laid back moments.
- Related Entries
- Senran Kagura: Estival Versus - Mizugidarake no Zenyasai OVA Impression
- Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 2 Impression
- The World Only God Knows III Episode 5 Impression
- Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 3 Impression
- One Punch Man Episode 2 Impression
- Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 13 Impression