On this episode, Hajime decides to defend the village and make preparations against the invading monster army. Later, they discover the culprit's true identity.
I was expecting Hajime wouldn't ditch the village because of his respect towards his sensei anyway. Also, it was awesome to see our male lead's party easily slay the monsters as usual. Other than that, Tio's masochist behavior is still hilarious. Now what's going to be the next plot? I can't wait to find out. Overall, cool village defending action and some story development.
- Related Entries
- Akatsuki no Yona Episode 5 Impression
- Last Period: Owarinaki Rasen no Monogatari Episode 2 Impression
- Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 2 Impression
- Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 12 Final Impression
- Carnival Phantasm Episode 8 Impression
- Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 9 Impression