On this episode, Bell and Ais stays in a village while Hestia recovers. Later, the village mayor tells his story and regrets to Bell.
I find the finale to be a bit disappointing since there wasn't really anything "exciting". But, I did like seeing Bell and Ais have some alone time together without Hestia's interference. Also, village mayor's story is decent and forced Bell to rethink his relationship with his goddess. Other than that, the extra ending scene introduced a new character for the third season which is cool. Now what's going to happen next for the upcoming third season? I'll be definitely looking forward to it. Overall, slightly disappointing finale and some decent moments.
- Related Entries
- Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Episode 9 Impression
- Fate/Zero Episode 11 Impression
- Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 9 Impression
- Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 5 Impression
- Owari no Seraph Episode 7 Impression
- Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Enryuu-hen Episode 1 Impression