On this episode, Hajime fights against the demon lady and her army. Meanwhile, his party defends and heals the heroes' party.
So the entire action scene between Hajime and the demon lady is great, and nicely ended with a big bang. Also, it was cool to see our male lead's take some of the spotlight on fighting the monsters. Other than that, it was satisfying to see the classmates being surprised on our male lead being alive, and interesting to see Kaori come up with her resolve on joining Hajime's journey. Anyway, if there's going to be random second season or they redo the entire series with a much better budget, I wouldn't mind watching since it was decently entertaining for me - aside from the very apparent rough beginning and skips. Overall, great battle finale and some enjoyable moments.
- Related Entries
- Soushin Shoujo Matoi Episode 3 Impression
- Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 3 Impression
- Shinchou Yuusha Episode 1 Impression
- Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 7 Impression
- Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note Episode 13 Final Impression
- Fate/Zero Season 2 Episode 1 Impression