Oh sweet, there was really nothing much dark doing until the near end. The creators developed more on the characters on what their final goals will be. It's just a quite interesting build up for the finale. Besides that, the story is getting way better as usual and even though it's still dark, it is still way better than Fate/Stay night. For the action, there is none but I do hope there will be on the next episode. But I am amazed that the grandpa found out a secret that the boy hid and doesn't get angry at the very beginning of this episode. So overall, sweet build up and the finale is almost close.
Conclusion: Sweet build up for the finale.
- Related Entries
- Show By Rock!! Episode 10 Impression
- Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 1 Impression
- Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta Episode 1 Impression
- Third Faction Army: Burning Season on Kickstarter
- Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 8 Impression
- Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 21 Impression