On this episode, Uzoi saves Somali from danger. Later, Haitora reveals his past story and continues their travel.
First off, I got to say this series is becoming a very emotional roller coaster ride at least for me. It's definitely getting much better than the previous Summer 2019 season's Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai which is similar in comparison.
Anyway, it was interesting to see Uzoi still have a heart to not kill Somali and saver her instead. Also, Haitora's past backstory is just quite darkly saddening. Other than that, for some reason, I find Uzoi to be basically Somali's older sister due to their adorable interactions. Now what's going to be the next plot? I can't wait to find out. Overall, interesting dark past for Haitora and a nice heart warming ending.
- Related Entries
- Shakugan no Shana III Episode 3 Impression
- Mekaku City Actors Episode 11 Impression
- Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 19 Impression
- Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 5 Impression
- Isekai Quartet 2 Episode 1 Impression
- Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga. Episode 1 Impression