On this episode, Anne reveals her point of view on Katarina. Meanwhile, Katarina continues to enjoy hanging out with her friends.
So I really liked how Anne reveals her point of view on Katarina and even points out how dense she is. Also, it was interesting to see some of the maid's past. Other than that, seeing Katarina herself hanging out with her friends is nice as usual. But, there's a shocking scene after the credits which didn't quite make any sense for me yet. Now what's going to happen next? I'll be really looking forward to it. Overall, interesting point of view revealed for Anne and more enjoyable hanging out scenes.
- Related Entries
- Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead Episode 3 Impression
- Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 12 Impression
- Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 15 Impression
- Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 3 Impression
- Shinchou Yuusha Episode 11 Impression
- Renai Boukun Episode 12 Final Impression