On this episode, Katarina gets accused by a crowd and investigates her mysterious foe. Meanwhile, Maria detects dark magic.
So it makes sense to see the secondary hidden antagonist making an appearance due to Katarina not being a "villain". Also, the investigation to discover the antagonist's indemnity is pretty interesting. Although, I find it a bit hilarious that Katarina's own dense personality is working for the antagonist's favor. Now what's going to happen next? I hope our female lead can somehow counter. Overall, interesting secondary antagonist introduction and cool investigation.
- Related Entries
- Masou Gakuen HxH Hentai Episode 1 Impression (Dropped)
- Dantalian no Shoka Episode 12 [Final] Impression
- Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta Episode 5 Impression
- Blog Update: Anime Index
- Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 21 Impression
- Blade and Soul Episode 1 Impression