On this episode, Alice attends conferences and Kirito remains stuck in the Underworld. Later, Kirito and Asuna returns to the real world.
So I got to admit that I have mixed feelings on this development. Specifically, I wasn't fond of Kirito and Asuna getting their 200 years of memories wiped. Although, I did like how Higa got a copy of Kirito's 200 years version. Other than that, the near ending has an awkward brotherly love moment. Now what's going to be the next plot? I guess I can't wait to find out. Overall, decent development and some weird ending moments.
- Related Entries
- Maou-sama, Retry! Episode 12 Final Impression
- Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 2 Impression
- Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 23 Impression
- Guilty Crown Episode 12 [Final] Impression
- Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 7 Impression
- Coluboccoro on Kickstarter