On this episode, Alice attends conferences and Kirito remains stuck in the Underworld. Later, Kirito and Asuna returns to the real world.
So I got to admit that I have mixed feelings on this development. Specifically, I wasn't fond of Kirito and Asuna getting their 200 years of memories wiped. Although, I did like how Higa got a copy of Kirito's 200 years version. Other than that, the near ending has an awkward brotherly love moment. Now what's going to be the next plot? I guess I can't wait to find out. Overall, decent development and some weird ending moments.
- Related Entries
- Gachaman Crowds Episode 4 Impression
- Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 6 Impression
- Kenzen Robo Daimidaler Episode 1 Impression
- Gunjou no Magmel Episode 8 Impression
- New Fate/Stay night Project?
- Noragami Aragoto Episode 2 Impression