On this episode, Subaru experiences his after death glimpses. Later, Echidna reveals her true nature.
Wow, it was quite interesting to see "what if" glimpses after each Subaru's death scenario. Also, I liked how Echidina finally reveals her true nature because of the Witches' interventions. Other than that, the near ending is a nice surprise. Now what's going to happen next for the finale? I'll be realy looking forward to it. Overall, interesting what if scenarios and some more development for Echidna.
- Related Entries
- Jashin-chan Dropkick 2 Episode 1 Impression
- Mangaka-san to Assistant-san Episode 4 Impression
- Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu Episode 11 Impression
- Dimension W Episode 2 Impression
- Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Enryuu-hen Episode 10 Impression
- Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 9 Impression