On this episode, Tsukasa pressures Nasa to watch movies. Later, Nasa pressures Tsukasa to buy diamond rings as their love symbols.
First off, I can't believe this series was almost under my radar and especially it's created by the same author of Hayate no Gotoku which I'm a huge fan of. Plus, Nasa has very close similarities to Hayate. Anyway, it was quite adorable to see Tsukasa reveal her movie passion to Nasa. Also, it was funny that Nasa kept insisting on buying diamond rings as their love symbols. Now what's going to be the next scene? I'll be really looking forward to it. Overall, adorable Tsukasa's movie passion and Nasa's diamond ring pressure.
By the way, I think this series totally destroys the Kanojo, Okarishimasu series because Nasa is a way better protagonist, and he even has a strong personality.
- Related Entries
- Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 12 Final Impression
- Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 8 Impression
- Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 11 Impression
- Sousei no Onmyouji Episode 2 Impression
- Akatsuki no Yona Episode 2 Impression
- Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 12 Final Impression