On this episode, Towa's party visits a village to investigate the source for missing travelers. Later, they meet a monk.
First off, I really love the biking travel scene because it's a very similar reference to Inuyasha and Kagome. Also, the demon slaying action at a village is pretty cool. But, unfortunately, I'm not very fond of Towa's continuous naivety that doesn't have any connection to Kagome or Sesshoumaru themselves. Maybe she got the naivety from Sota? Anyway, I still really like Moroha. Now what's going to be the next plot? I'll be looking forward to it. Overall, more cool demon slaying action and irritating Towa's continuous naivety.
- Related Entries
- Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 6 Impression
- Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 11 Impression
- Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin Episode 8 Impression
- Jashin-chan Dropkick Episode 6 Impression
- Hundred Episode 7 Impression
- Hataage! Kemono Michi Episode 5 Impression