On this episode, Nasa and Tsukasa takes a bus trip to Nara. Meanwhile, Chitose stalks them and attempts to sabotage their relationship.
Okay, I'm now fully convinced that Chitose is the "annoying main antagonist" throughout this entire series. But, I'm a bit disappointed that there's no actual dark plots so far just like the author's other Hayate no Gotoku series (aside the beginning truck accident). Although, I'm quite enjoying Nasa's and Tsukasa's romantic interactions. Anyway, the bus the trip is great. Also, it was interesting to see our male lead and Chitose interacting more. Now what's going to happen next? I'll be definitely looking forward to it. Overall, nice romantic bus trip and touring.
- Related Entries
- Somali to Mori no Kamisama Episode 1 Impression
- Favorite OP Songs for Summer Season 2012
- Hataraku Saibou Episode 6 Impression
- Mangaka-san to Assistant-san Episode 6 Impression
- Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta Episode 8 Impression
- Kimi no Boku Episode 1 Impression