On this episode, our protagonist needs to figure out on how he can spread Otaku culture to the kingdom. But there's multiple problems showing up along the way like cultural differences.
Since this is the second episode, it's just getting way better. The moments are enjoyable, touching and funny. I can't really complain about anything or label this series as a typical. However it would be nice if they'll show a lot of action soon if there is any. Now how will our protagonist deal with the problem on how to spread the culture because of culture differences? Also wil he be able to teach his language to the citizens?
Conclusion: Cool episode and nice interesting problems showing up.
- Related Entries
- Magi: Sinbad no Bouken Episode 4 Impression
- Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace Episode 5 Impression
- Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 8 Impression
- Haiyoru! Nyarauko-san Episode 2 Impression
- Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 1 Impression
- Trickster: Edogawa Ranpo "Shounen Tanteidan" yori Episode 12 Impression