On this episode, the park hosts a pirate show for the water attraction. Later, they encounter real pirates along with the visitors.
Wow, that was an awesome plot. I liked how they they turned the actual danger into a show somehow. Also it's quite nice to see one of the supporting characters like Jaw make a nice spotlight. Now what's going to be the next plot? I really can't wait to find out especially since the plots are getting better at this rate. Overall, awesome pirate attack and action.
Conclusion: Awesome pirate attack and action.
- Related Entries
- Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 5 Impression
- Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 24 Final Impression
- Tokyo Ghoul:re Episode 10 Impression
- Fate/Zero Episode 6 Impression
- Musaigen no Phantom World Episode 2 Impression
- Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Enryuu-hen Episode 3 Impression