On this episode, Tigre is depressed from Bertrand's death. Later, the Silver Meteor Army fights in the final battle against the Duke's.
Whoa, that was a really a nice finale. Ellen and Tigre seems to be great partners besides Tigre being one of the best male protagonists in a fantasy series I have ever seen. Also it was quite touching to see the ending. Now since there's still a story going on originally from the novel, will there be a second season? I really do hope so. Overall, awesome finale and action.
Conclusion: Awesome finale and action.
- Related Entries
- Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 3 Impression
- Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 1 Impression
- Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin Episode 1 Impression
- Mekaku City Actors Episode 12 Final Impression
- Sakamoto desu ga? Episode 1 Impression
- Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 5 Impression